Milano has ready access to well-known scenic sites and we’re pleased to offer many exciting and informative scientific excursions. Different full and half day excursions will be proposed.
This program will be updated when new proposals will be accepted. Registration and fees with the payment of the fees of the congress (more details later).
- Monte Barro Regional Park: biodiversity, history and landscape.
- Portofino Landscapes: protection and evolution of a natural area modelled and preserved by man.
- Exploring Da Vinci’s Canals. An itinerary on the trail of Leonardo Da Vinci along the Adda River, the Naviglio Martesana and Paderno.
- Micro and macro-landscapes and refugia for biodiversity in the biggest wilderness area in Italy.
- Mediterranean reminiscences along the NW coast of Garda Lake.
- Plant conservation activities at germplasm bank of the University of Pavia.
- Rural landscapes between tradition and innovation. Linking nature, biocultural landscape and food production in the ‘Langhe, Roero and Monferrato vineyards landscape’ UNESCO (Piedmont).
- Endemic flora and vegetation of Lombardy calcareous Pre-Alps_Caccianiga